The success of the Pipeline Compliance Surveillance Initiative (CSI) depends upon volunteer citizen activists stepping forward to participate in the all-important work of observation and reporting. This was the subject of an email sent Tuesday to the ABRA mailing list. To reiterate that message: WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Here’s how you can become involved:
- Sign up as a CSI volunteer. This can be easily done at http://pipelineupdate.org/csi-volunteer/. Do it today! And, urge your friends and colleagues who care about preserving the environmental integrity of the Allegheny-Blue Ridge region to become a CSI volunteer.
- Visit and use the CSI website as a resource for important background information on the program: http://pipelineupdate.org/csi/
- When you see an incident associated with ACP construction you believe could be a violation of permit conditions or regulations, report it to the ABRA hotline at 1-877-Go2ABRA )1-877-462-2272) or send an email to .
- Stay abreast of all pipeline developments (including the MVP and other projects) by regularly reading ABRA Update and visiting our Facebook page, where new developments are reported several times a day (https://www.facebook.com/abralliance/).
- Finally, if you have questions, feel free to call Lew Freeman: 540-468-2769.