- – Augusta Free Press – 12/24/21
- – Virginia Mercury – 12/21/21
- – The Virginian-Pilot – 12/28/21
- – Energy News Network – 1/3/22
The December decisions by Virginia and West Virginia to grant water certificates to the Mountain Valley Pipeline (MVP) have been appealed to the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Appalachian Mountain Advocates (Appalmad) filed with the Fourth Circuit on behalf of Sierra Club and five other conservation groups a petition for review of the West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection’s December 30 approval of a permit for the MVP under Section 401 of the Clean Water Act.
Mountain Valley Pipeline, LLC (MVP) on December 31 filed an appeal with the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals over the Virginia Air Pollution Control Board’s December 3 denial of a permit for the Lambert Compressor Station, a project associated with the Southgate Extension of the MVP,
- – Virginia Mercury – 12/14/21
- – Virginia Mercury – 12/3/21
- – The Farmville Herald – 12/10/21