- – The Roanoke Times – 12/9/20
- – Virginia Mercury – 9/18/20
- – Virginia Mercury – 8/3/20
- – The Virginian-Pilot – 6/18/20
A new request to halt construction of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline (ACP) was made to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) in a January 14 filing by the Southern Environmental Law Center, Appalachian Mountain Advocates and Chesapeake Bay Foundation on behalf of their respective client groups.
- – Utility Dive – 1/8/20
- – The Roanoke Times – 12/12/19
- – Food & Water Watch – 6/27/19
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) has been asked to revoke the certificate of the Mountain Valley Pipeline (MVP) in a Formal Complaint filed June 21 by Wild Virginia, Preserve Craig, Indian Creek Watershed Association and two private landowners.