An appeal by Mountain Valley Pipeline (MVP) for the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals to reconsider the decision of a three-judge panel to vacate the Forest Service permit for the project was rejected by Court on March 25. This leaves the MVP the option,
- – E&E Energywire – 12/20/20
- – Natural Gas Intelligence – 9/17/20
- – Utility Dive – 7/15/20
- – The National Law Review – 7/2/20
- – Greentech Media – 4/16/20
- – Natural Gas Intelligence – 2/11/20
The Atlantic Coast Pipeline, LLC filed on January 28 a petition with the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals asking that the Court grant rehearing en banc (before the full Fourth Circuit) on the successful challenge that a group of ABRA members made against the Forest Service permit for the Atlantic Coast Pipeline (ACP).