- – Charleston Gazette-Mail – 1/12/21
- – Natural Gas Intelligence – 12/18/20
- – Charleston Gazette-Mail – 12/11/20
The Director of the federal Office of Management and Budget (OMB) issued on November 2 a memorandum to the heads of all departments and agencies of the Federal Government providing guidance on how to implement a new rule that was adopted in July that revises procedures of the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA).
- – The Washington Post – 11/4/20
Sixty-Four conservation organizations, including ABRA and several of its members, filed comments on September 3 with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the National Marine Fisheries Service in response to a proposal by the two agencies to define “habitat” in the regulations governing the Endangered Species Act (ESA).
- – Southern Environmental Law Center – 8/24/20
- – The Roanoke Times – 7/31/20
- – Richmond Times-Dispatch – 7/24/20
- – Virginia Mercury – 7/17/20