- – US Forest Service – 4/13/22
- – The New York Times – 7/24/19
- – The Recorder – 4/25/19
Next Friday, September 28, two important cases on the fate of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline will be argued before the Fourth Circuit of the U.S. Court of Appeals in Richmond. The first case to be argued challenges the Virginia State Water Control Board’s decision on December 12,
- – The Roanoke Times – 8/15/18
- – The Daily Progress – 11/17/17
Tom Tidwell, Chief of the U.S. Forest Service, announced on August 18 his retirement, effective September 1. Tidwell will be replaced by Tony Tooke, Regional Forester for the Southern Region, which includes the George Washington (GWNF) and Jefferson National Forests.
- – The Roanoke Times – 6/28/17