- – Pittsburg Post-Gazette – 8/5/19
- – Virginia Mercury – 7/15/19
- – The Roanoke Times – 7/10/19
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) has been asked to revoke the certificate of the Mountain Valley Pipeline (MVP) in a Formal Complaint filed June 21 by Wild Virginia, Preserve Craig, Indian Creek Watershed Association and two private landowners.
- – The Roanoke Times – 6/22/19
- – Blue Virginia – 5/25/19
- – The Roanoke Times – 5/14/19
- – West Virginia Record – 5/6/19
The Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) issued on May 2 an advisory bulletin “to remind owners and operators of gas and hazardous liquid pipelines of the potential for damage to pipeline facilities caused by earth movement from both landslides and subsidence in variable,
For the past five years, since announcing plans to build the Atlantic Coast Pipeline (ACP), Dominion Energy has touted that its construction of the project would employ “best in class” techniques to prevent sediment runoff from endangering streams and rivers.