- – Virginia Mercury – 4/22/21
- – Virginia Mercury – 4/16/21
The White House announced March 29 the membership of the new Council on Environmental Quality’s Environmental Justice Advisory Council. Among the 26 appointees is Tom Corman, Executive Director of Appalachian Voices, an ABRA member. The Council will provide advice and recommendations to the Chair of the Council on Environmental Quality and the White House Environmental Justice Interagency Council on how to address current and historic environmental injustices.
- – Roanoke-Chowan News-Herald – 3/23/21
- – The New York Time – 3/31/21
- – E&E Greenwire – 3/29/21
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) issued on March 16 a notice of scoping and request for public comments regarding environmental issues associated with the pending application (referenced in the above article) to change the method of stream crossings for the Mountain Valley Pipeline.
- – Charleston Gazette-Mail – 3/15/21
- – Virginia mercury – 3/12/21
- – E&E Energywire – 3/18/21