- – Energy and Policy Institute – 1/28/21
The new year is weeks away and ABRA is ready to meet the challenges of 2021:
- We are poised to review the soon-to-be-released restoration plans for the Atlantic Coast Pipeline route and to monitor closely the implementation of those plans to assure they are completed satisfactorily.
Friends of Nelson, a founding member of ABRA, was given the Community Stalwart Award by the Property Rights and Pipeline Center (PRPC), a national coalition supporting the fight to prevent the use of eminent domain for siting of oil and gas infrastructure.
- – Who. What. Why. – 7/8/19
- – ittle Sis – Eyes on the Ties – 6/27/19
- – Virginia Mercury – 5/5/19
- – The Roanoke Times – 3/29/19
- – News Leader – 11/30/18
- – EcoWatch – 11/15/18
- – Blue Virginia – 5/14/17