The past seven days in the life of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline (ACP) project have been as consequential as any week since the project was first proposed four years ago. Below is a rundown of relevant events. Please note: at the end of this article is an action alert.
The special 30-day comment period authorized by the Virginia State Water Control Board to receive public input on input on the adequacy of the U.S. Corps of Engineers Nationwide Permit 12 in protecting streams and wetlands crossed by the Atlantic Coast Pipeline and the Mountain Valley Pipeline ends on May 30.
- – The Washington Post – 5/16/18
- – The Recorder – 5/17/18
- – Charlotte Business Journal – 5/14/18
- – E&E News: EnergyWire – 5/15/18
- – The News & Observer – 5/15/18
- – The Roanoke Times – 5/16/18
- – E&E News – 5/14/18
- – The Daily Progress – 5/16/18