Mountain Valley Pipeline, LLC (MVP) on December 31 filed an appeal with the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals over the Virginia Air Pollution Control Board’s December 3 denial of a permit for the Lambert Compressor Station, a project associated with the Southgate Extension of the MVP,
- – Virginia Mercury – 12/3/21
- – Appalachian Voices – 12/1/21
- – Roanoke Times – 4-29-21
- – The Roanoke Times – 3/16/21
- – The Progressive Pulse – 3/12/21
- – Natural Gas Intelligence – 9/17/20
Comments on the Mountain Valley Pipeline’s request for a two-year extension of its certificate to construct the pipeline, which is due to expire October 13, are due to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) by 5 pm on Friday, September 11.
An internal Trump Administration memo of July 15, obtain last week by the Center for Biological Diversity, identifies over 50 infrastructure projects that have been designated priorities to finish in accordance with the President’s Executive Order 13927 to accelerate the nation’s economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- – Rockingham Now – 8/14/20