- – Bloomberg Green – 5/26/21
- – CNBC – 4/28/21
- – TruthOut – 3/11/21
- – Friends of Buckingham – 2/17/21
- – Richmond Times-Dispatch – 2/15/21
The U.S. Senate on November 30 confirmed the two nominees for outstanding vacancies on the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC). The two new commissioners are:
- Mark Christie, Republican, who has been a longtime member and most recently Chairman of the Virginia State Corporation Commission
- Allision Clements,
Two nominees for vacancies on the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) were approved by the U.S. Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. The two nominees, Mark Christie and Allison Clements, had been nominated by President Trump in July.
- – E&E Climatewire – 8-10-20
The West Virginia Senate Judiciary Committee approved by a voice vote on March 4 a bill that would establish as a misdemeanor an action by “any person who willfully and knowingly trespasses or enters property containing a critical infrastructure without permission.” A similar measure passed the WV House of Delegates by a 65-30 vote on February 13.