The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) has been asked to revoke the certificate of the Mountain Valley Pipeline (MVP) in a Formal Complaint filed June 21 by Wild Virginia, Preserve Craig, Indian Creek Watershed Association and two private landowners.
- – The Roanoke Times – 6/22/19
- – Blue Virginia – 5/25/19
- – The Roanoke Times – 5/14/19
For the past five years, since announcing plans to build the Atlantic Coast Pipeline (ACP), Dominion Energy has touted that its construction of the project would employ “best in class” techniques to prevent sediment runoff from endangering streams and rivers.
- – The Roanoke Times – 4/14/19
- – Blue Virginia – 2/27/19
- – The Roanoke Times – 2/25/19
A February 11 request by Atlantic Coast Pipeline, LLC (ACP, LLC) to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) to authorize additional stabilization measures for the Atlantic Coast Pipeline – including new trenching – has been challenged by the Southern Environmental Law Center (SELC),
- – The Roanoke Times – 1/11/19