Permits for the Atlantic Coast Pipeline (ACP) that were issued by the National Park Service (NPS) and the Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) and were struck down last month by the Fourth Circuit of the U.S. Court of Appeals were reissued this past week.
- – The Roanoke Times – 8/1/18
- – Utility Dive – 7/18/18
- – State Impact: Pennsylvania – 7/11/18
- – Bay Journal – 6/11/18
- – Utility Dive – 6/14/18
- – Natural Gas Intelligence – 6/13/18
- – E&E News: Pipelines – 6/5/18
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) has extended the comment period for receiving input from the public on the agency’s review of its policy on certifying natural gas pipelines and related facilities. The parameters of the FERC review and the original comment deadline of June 25 was set forth in an April 25 Federal Register Notice.
- – Natural Resources Defense Council – 5/21/18