- – Energy News Network – 7/2/20
This is the first in a series of periodic profiles of programs and activities that seek to protect, enrich and restore the natural resources of the Allegheny-Blue Ridge region.
The damage to the ecosystems of the central Appalachian region from coal mining and the absence too often of successful reclamation has long been a blight on much of the Appalachian region.
- – Virginia Mercury – 10/30/19
- – Virginia Mercury – 10/11/19
- – Augusta Free Press – 7/14/19
- – Blue Virginia – 4/9/19
- – Blue Virginia – 3/28/19
- – Vox – 3/7/19
- No idea why random ad pictures appear on the Embedly Card for Vox articles. Sorry!
A citizen initiative to monitor construction activities of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline (ACP) was publicly announced by ABRA on Monday, January 22. The objective of the Pipeline Compliance Surveillance Initiative (Pipeline CSI) is to ensure strict application of environmental laws and regulations for the ACP.