- – NBC29 News – 3/7/21
- – The News & Advance – 9/30/20
- – The News & Advance – 8/15/20
- – Crozet Gazette – 8-8-20
- – The News & Advance – 7/6/20
- – JD Supra – 4/3/20
- – Bacon’s Rebellion – 3/31/20
The denial of a request for the Atlantic Coast Pipeline (ACP) for permission to cross a flood plain in Nelson County, Virginia was overruled March 9 by the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia. The county’s Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) in December 2018 had rejected a request for a variance from the county’s flood plain ordinance for the ACP.
- – The News & Advance – 3/11/20
This is another in a series of profiles of the member groups of the Allegheny-Blue Ridge Alliance.
Friends of Nelson
In May 2014, shortly after Dominion Energy announced its plan to build a natural gas pipeline through Nelson County,