- – Virginia Mercury – 5/23/22
A new project added this week to ABRA’s Conservation Hub highlights the growing threat off-road-vehicles (ORVs) pose to the environmental integrity of public lands. Sponsored by the West Virginia Highlands Conservancy, the project includes an interactive online map to help educate the public and legislators regarding the impacts on West Virginia’s public lands.
- – The Washington Post – 12/8/21
- – Charleston Gazette-Mail – 11/15/21
- – Charleston gazette-Mail – 8/17/21
- – Virginia Mercury – 7/27/21
The long-standing practice of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) justifying the need for a new pipeline by over relying on a pipeline’s plans to sell gas to an associated company (e.g., precedent agreements) to establish market need was called into serious question by the DC Circuit Court of Appeals in a decision released June 22.
- – The New York Times – 4/15/21
- – Utility Dive – 12/22/20