The U.S. House Subcommittee on Civil Rights and Civil Liberties (part of the House Committee on Oversight and Reform) has asked the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) to address several issues involving conflicts between landowners and natural gas pipeline companies.
Friends of Nelson, a founding member of ABRA, was given the Community Stalwart Award by the Property Rights and Pipeline Center (PRPC), a national coalition supporting the fight to prevent the use of eminent domain for siting of oil and gas infrastructure.
- -E&E News Energywire – 1-10-19
- – WDBJ7 – 12/28/18
- – The News & Advance – 2/12/18
- – The Roanoke Times – 1/13/18
- – WV Metro News – 1/3/18
- – The News Observer – 12/7/17
- – The Roanoke Times – 12/12/17
- – NJ.com – 12/3/17