The Virginia Air Pollution Control Board has been asked to reject eleventh-hour attempt by Dominion Energy to insert new conditions and provisions into the pending air quality permit for the project’s compressor station in Buckingham County without input from the public.
- – Virginia Mercury – 12/5/18
- – Storm Water Solutions – 12/4/18
- – The Washington Post – 11/27/18/em
- – Virginia Mercury 11/28/18
- – Richmond Times-Dispatch – 11/21/18
The Virginia Air Pollution Control Board has the independent authority to determine whether the draft permit for the proposed ACP compressor station in Buckingham County, VA meets the requirements of the federal Clean Air Act and Virginia law, according to an October 23 letter from the Southern Environmental Law Center (SELC) sent to Board members.
- – The Recorder – 9/27/18
- – The Roanoke Times – 9/26/18
- – The Washington Post – 9/11/18