- – Law.com – 3/25/20
- – Energy News Network – 3/19/20
A very engaged U.S. Supreme Court (SCOTUS) heard on February 24 arguments for and against overturning the Fourth Circuit Court Appeals’ December 13, 2018 decision to vacate the U.S. Forest Service (NFS)permit for the Atlantic Coast Pipeline (ACP).
- – The New York Times – 2/24/20
- -Supreme Court Signals Resistance to Blocking Atlantic Coast Pipeline
- -Supreme Court hears battle over Atlantic Coast Pipeline
- -Supreme Court hears arguments on Atlantic Coast Pipeline: Questions arise over distinction of trail versus land
- -Supreme Court Justice Gorsuch warns of unintended consequences in Atlantic Coast Pipeline case
- -Supreme Court Hears Arguments Over Building $7.5B Gas Pipeline Under Appalachian Trail
- – The Recorder – 2/27/20
- – The Roanoke Times – 2/24/20
The U.S. Supreme Court argument of the Cowpasture River Preservation Association v. Forest Service will take place on Monday, February 24 at 10 am. One-hour is scheduled for the case; another case is scheduled to be heard by the Court at 11 a.m.
- – Bloomberg Environment – 2/10/20
Efforts by Dominion Energy to convince Congress to approve having the Atlantic Coast Pipeline (ACP) cross the Appalachian National Scenic Trail have not yielded results. For most of the past year Dominion has been seeking to have a rider added to other legislation that would,
- – Natural Gas Intelligence – 12/12/19